[IP] Font issues

When I receive the digest, some of the notices are in a normal font (Times
Roman) and others are in Times Roman Strikeout - I've noticed it over the
years and it seems to be caused by various members.  Do we know what causes
this and can we request in general that memebers stop doing whatever.  It
makes the submissions very hard to read.

Bob Nnn