RE [IP] Paradigm exact same as H-tron - NOT

--" It doesn't apply to everyone, but looks are important and I think it's
important for those that care to get a pump that the're proud of!"

I dont happen to think that looks are an issue at all, but, on the same
hand, i must agree with
what you are saying. it is a personl choice, and, as long as one is
confortable with their choice, it is THEIRS and only THEIRS to make,
regardless of the reason(s).

im not all that sure about "pride in my pump"..

my choice was an easy one. my cde had around 10 different pumps,
on a table. I DID NOT look at the table, i looked at HIS HIP.... Nuff Said

len dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02