[IP] Re: Appearance of pumps (WAS: Good Stories about the Paradigm)

<I picked the MM508 because of its appearance, nothing else.  Now my CDE is
insisting that I switch to the D-tron because she doesn't personally like MM

products, and has told me that I'm being childish about the appearance.  The

D-Tron hangs halfway down the side of my leg when its lengthwise, and if I
wear it the other way, its in the way.

Weird Jenn>
Jenn, your CDE  doesn't wear your pump, you do.  It's pretty nervy of her to
"insist" you switch to D-tron because of her personal preferences.  While
she may express a preference for one company over another, it is rude and
unprofessional of her to call you childish or try to force you into choosing
something she would choose.  Her job is to educate you as to the available
options out there so that you can make an informed decision.  She sounds
like a control freak.