[IP] Re: Any good stories about the Paradigm?????

I've been using the Paradigm for almost 7 months now and I love it.  It's my
first pump, so I have nothing to compare it to.  I've had no problems and it
does everything I expect it to do.  I have no complaints.  Also, my
experience with MM has been nothing but positive.  As for appearance, one of
the reasons I chose the Paradigm was due to its small size.  I'ts easy to
slip into my pocket or bra.  My TDD is less than 20 units a day, so I didn't
need a pump that held more insulin.  I also chose clear, so that if I wear
it in my bra under a white shirt, it won't show.  These may seem like
trivial issues, and maybe it's a "girl thing" but this is an accessory you
wear everywhere all the time, so there's nothing wrong with liking its
appearance as well as its functions.  I don't think that should be the only
or most important criteria in choosing a pump, but it does count.  Size
dx'd 3/02, pumping 8/02 - clear Paradigm