[IP] Re: Appearance of pumps (WAS: Good Stories about the Paradigm)

Interesting that some of you have made these negative comments about the way
the Disetronic pumps look.  For me, it's a medical device, and I couldn't care
less about how it looks.  In fact, hardly anyone except my family has ever
seen my pump.  I just bolus through my clothes and have no need to pull it out
more than once a day to remind me of something.

Maybe I would care if I were a teen, but I'm not, so I keep the pump hanging
from my bra (or, if that's not possible, in my pants pocket) and simply press
the button when I feel like eating something.  This also keeps me from having
to answer questions in stores and airports.