Re: [IP] Starting Animas 3/11/03 Appreciate any advice.

You will find your Animas very easy to use. Jenny has had hers for two
years. If you have questions, do not hesitate to cal customer service.
They are prompt and very helpful.

We are still learning to fine tune things with the pump. Jenny's basal
rates change often because she is fourteen with unpredictable hormones
and she is an athlete.

You will love your Animas - and much of what you read on this list will
apply to the use of any pump.