Re: [IP] Re: Appearance of pumps

--of course. Appearance was the ONLY ISSUE, when i chose my pump.
The fact thats it is , for the most part, responsible for keeping me alive
(or, at least, not putting me in a position, where i could die, or get killed),
ands need to be reliable, and solid, had NOTHING to do with my decision AT ALL.
(oh, by the way, did i mention, that color, was the second most important

len dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02