Re: [IP] Any good stories about the Paradigm?????

>  I personally agree with that quote! I don't like the looks of any of the
>distronics pumps or any of the cases.
>Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
>Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm
>   Disetronic is out due to size and the fact that it's
>>  "just too
>>  >ugly and conspicuous" (direct quote from 18 year old - what can
>  > you do!).

Again, I disagree!  Though you might say that about the D-tron, but
as far as the H-tron and particularly the Dahedi, you can't object to
either the size or appearance. As a matter of fact, I don't
understand how you can say that about an H-tron since it LOOKS
EXACTLY like a Paradigm.  People argued with me over choosing the
H-tron "get a Minimed, it looks more like a pager!"   Well, I don't
care for the look of pagers!      ;>)

(who thinks people should experience EVERY pump before they choose,
and that means ALL three DISETRONIC'S pumps, maybe even the Panomat