Re: [IP] Any good stories about the Paradigm??

Thanks to all who responded to my query about the Paradigm - especially
those who reminded me of the "squeaky wheel" syndrome - that is - we
always hear about the problems.

I also ask forgiveness of all Disetronic wearers - I was just so annoyed
with my daughter for her "flippant" reason for not wanting the Disetronic
(appearance) that I guess I was just venting a little.

Liz B.