Re: [IP] Re: Appearance of pumps

 I just want to clarify that I love the looks of my paradigm and that had alot
to do with it being my #1 chioce but I do love all the features of it to and it
is truley a remarkable pump, my only negative is I wish it could be louder.

 I'm not saying the Distronic pumps aren't good there just not for me, and of
course any pump is better then no pump.

But you gotta admit the paradigm is a good looking pump  :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm