From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jspock
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 6:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Appearance of pumps (WAS: Good Stories about the

I picked the MM508 because of its appearance, nothing else.  Now my CDE is
insisting that I switch to the D-tron because she doesn't personally like MM
products, and has told me that I'm being childish about the appearance.  The
D-Tron hangs halfway down the side of my leg when its lengthwise, and if I
wear it the other way, its in the way.