[IP] Re: Appearance of pumps (WAS: Good Stories about the Paradigm)

Summer Said:
>I personally agree with that quote! I don't like the looks of any of
>the distronics pumps or any of the cases.

Thank you, Summer, for saying that.  I thought I was the only one with that

I picked the MM508 because of its appearance, nothing else.  Now my CDE is
insisting that I switch to the D-tron because she doesn't personally like MM
products, and has told me that I'm being childish about the appearance.  The
D-Tron hangs halfway down the side of my leg when its lengthwise, and if I
wear it the other way, its in the way.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1