[IP] Small business - health insurance

Regarding health insurance for small businesses - In our community of 25,000
we have a down town development through our chamber of commerce - each
business has 3-50 employees who all grouped together as an association to get
insurance through BCBS of Michigan. It cost some money to join the association
per year - $100 but they were able to get the lower insurance rate for all the
small businesses in the area. Sometimes these little associations can get
insurance coverage for you. Also there is a small business assoc. via the
internet. I am pretty sure that it is all regional but it will get you some
leads how to get insurance for yourself under an association like yourself. If
you don't have one of these associations, you can get grants to start one.
There is safety in numbers. Sharon B.