Re: [IP] RE: Some questions about the Cozmo

I have another question about the Cozmo.

I have been interested in the feature that will remind you to check your
blood sugar two hours later.  My concern is that while I want this reminder
after breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I often eat a snack at bedtime
(Throwbacks to when it was required -- I can't sleep on an empty stomach!).
I don't want to be wakened every night two hours after I ate my snack.

Is it possible to get reminders for meals, but not for snacks?  Or will I
have to put up with an alarm every night?  That could be the difference
between using or not using the BG reminder.

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990