Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart - dissappointed (long)

When the software is out, somebody let the list know that, okay?  I want to
eventually use this meter, but not until the software is out.

I am well aware that the usefulness of the memory is dependent upon the
meter storing the date and time.  That's why I always make sure that
information is in my meter.  I never lose more than a couple of readings
before I notice the date and time are gone and put them in again.

As a child, I kept a log book.  I even reliably kept one during my first
pregnancy.  But for some reason, I can't seem to get myself to do so
routinely.  I know I'm not the only one like that; we've discussed this

If you wish to scold the children who come into your office and force them
to keep a log book, fine.  As an adult, (and one who is not a patient in
your office) I'd appreciate not getting the scolding.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990