Re: [IP] I can't believe this (long, possibly pointless)Aww read it anyhow will ya?

Absolutely, fight it.  You may not win, but the only way you can know that
for sure is to try.  If they didn't let you know before hand, how can this
be legal?

It is worth fighting.  And, by the way, it doesn't sound at all normal to

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990