Re: [IP] Any good stories about the Paradigm??

 >Liz, just say that the "D-tron is too conspicuous for your 18 year
 >old", because Disetronic does have two other pumps.  The H-tron is
 >very similar in size to most other pumps, and the Dahedi is a small
 >size like the Paradigm, but does hold 300 units.  Speaking of, why
 >don't some of our Dahedi users let us in on how this pump works for

Obviously, diabetes is having a worse effect on my eyesight, then i thought.
The post was "Any good stories about the Paradigm"..... is this a response
to that ,
or am i nuts (i might be, but, thats not the issue)

btw, i ware the d-tron, and would'nt trade it for a CASE, of any other pump

len dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02