[IP] RE: Health Insurance and NASE

This organization really gets to me!  They have an ad in the yellow pages
suggesting small business people join their "group".  If you try to get
diabetes health insurance coverage through them, they will tell you they are
not a group at all, and therefore do not have to cover any diabetics.
My husband tried to file a complaint with the state insurance board, and they
didn't even bother to send him a complaint form. The person who answered the
phone basically said they did not have to cover us, and they are not a group.
I think it's disgusting.