[IP] PBS - OT!!!

Sorry for posting here, but perhaps *one* out of 4,000+ members here can
help me:
I have PBS on while sitting here on PC and missed the major ingredients for
the guy with household cleaning tips. He just did one on silver polish - has
a pan with foil in it and I missed what else!!!!  Can anyone tell me what I
missed? They are all common household items.

Post me privately to not bother the list. email @ redacted