	From: RoseLea [mailto:email @ redacted]
	Sent: Fri 3/7/2003 10:33 PM
	To: email @ redacted
	Subject: RE: [IP] perinatologist & my 20 week sonogram results

	RoseLea wrote:

	But, even non-diabetic women have things go "wrong" during
	pregnancy.  That's called life and you definitely shouldn't blame
	yourself.  Things happen.  I'm sure Alex will be a very healthy baby and
	you'll be able to deal with whatever problems come along the way.  Best
	wishes always.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]