[IP] Pumping Certificate

Hi  fellow pumpers;

     When I referred to a pumping certificate it was kind of a
joke.After all the trials and tribulations, the, I'll never get this
thing to work is working fine.Its taught me at the age of 60 to finally
have some patience. As my mentor Shirley told me a few weeks back it
will not BLOW UP.After all the work and good results of pumping,I made
up a certificate for my self as a certified pumper of the 21
century.Good luck to every pumper have faith it works.