RE [IP] blood glucose meters ??

-im a bit "confrused " here
is the new bd, the ultra smart, or is there a new bd and  the "ultra smart"

Does  the ultra smart use the same strips as the "ultra one touch" ??

I have a real problem, with the "one touch" strips. they seem to
"trigger" when they touch the blood. if the drop is not large enough, i end
with an E5.
i throw away 1 out of every 3 strips. (i poke my wrist, not my fingers)

i use the freestyle, and have been VERY SATISFIED with it, but, im always
interested in whats new

len dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02