[IP] Re: health insurance

There is a company called NASE which is for small business owners.  We
contacted them recently and for us the coverage was cost prohibitive.  My
husband had it before when they refused to cover me.  I'm sorry, I do not
have the number for them.  The rep in our area was very uncaring--don't know
how he has any business!
Good luck in the insurance hunt.  My husband took a job as a server at a
restaurant so I could have insurance!  He is working his way into management
and he's doing it all for me.

dx 3/63--yes, I am a 40 year survivor!!!
pumping 3/00