Re: [IP] Any good stories about the Paradigm?????

>I realize that there have been many, many problems with the Paradigm, but
>would like to hear from those of you (if there are any) who have not had
>major problems.  We are in the process of upgrading my daughter's pump
>and can get a Paradigm for no cost - Deltec & Animas would cost us around
>$1000.  Disetronic is out due to size and the fact that it's "just too
>ugly and conspicuous" (direct quote from 18 year old - what can you do!).
>Liz B.

Liz, just say that the "D-tron is too conspicuous for your 18 year
old", because Disetronic does have two other pumps.  The H-tron is
very similar in size to most other pumps, and the Dahedi is a small
size like the Paradigm, but does hold 300 units.  Speaking of, why
don't some of our Dahedi users let us in on how this pump works for

George     :>)