[IP] Any good stories about the Paradigm?????

I realize that there have been many, many problems with the Paradigm, but
would like to hear from those of you (if there are any) who have not had
major problems.  We are in the process of upgrading my daughter's pump
and can get a Paradigm for no cost - Deltec & Animas would cost us around
$1000.  Disetronic is out due to size and the fact that it's "just too
ugly and conspicuous" (direct quote from 18 year old - what can you do!).

Thanks

Liz B.