[IP] cozmo dosing units vs carbs

Sue -

<<Very Simple!
Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03

 I've been pumping saline since noon today with the Cozmo. I'm amazed @ what it
can do . . . wish it could take bg samples & dose accordingly (kind of like an
artificial pancreas), but it can do almost any thing else. I know that the other
pump companies are scrambling, . . . & so they should be. If Deltec was able to
gain at least 2 years tech. advantage it was simply because the other companies
were competing on a status quo basis.

I want innovation & results . . . mostly I just want a cure.

western Massachusetts