[IP] I LOVE you Minimed!!!!

             The other night, I was on the phone to our pump-godess, Jan
Hughey, and my Paradigm, Peter, gave me a "motor error" alarm. She calmed me
down and I called MM. They said the would have me a new one AND a back-up
pump by Saturday. I LOVE you Minimed!!!!!  ""With Medtronic Minimed, We have
the POWER to live....Without shots" (B.A)