[IP] Some questions about the Cozmo

Joni -

<<First.. does anyone know how it does with static electricity?>>

Nope!  Meaning it does not.

<<Next... Does anyone use the reminders for checking your BG?>>

 Nope! But I'm on a saline trial so don't check my bg levels 'cause I don't have

 <<Third.. Does anyone know what their (Deltec's) Policy is if the pump stops
working and cant be fixed.. what do they do?? >>

So far, they ship you a new one via Fed Ex.

 <<Fourth.. The software you can get to "personalize" the pump.. Have any IP
users bought it.. do you think its worthwhile?? Suggestions about it?? ie buy it
or wait?? >>

Right now, it comes with the pump.  Later there will be a charge.

 I am pro-Cozmo though (& Joshua is not yet pumping) so take everything I say
with a grain of salt.

western Massachusetts