[IP] Request information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

Lyndy -

 Great pump comparison on the IP list. I looked at every pump for the past 6
months as well. I narrowed it down to the Animas & the Cozmo because my son is 3
& 37 lbs. He needs the small basal/bolus amount. I am choosing the Cozmo because
my son will be under the care of individuals who know NOTHING about diabetes for
the next 5 years (pre-school, daycare, kindergarten, etc.) I want a pump that is
"smart" to make up for the individuals who can't/won't understand insulin to
carb ratio. I realize that the Cozmo is new, but Deltec is not. They've been
producing infusion devices for years. I also am so totally use to giving shots
that should the pump malfunction (knocking hard on wood), I'll just go back to
the shots. Oh, & we test Joshua 7 to 10x daily already.

Wish us luck!

western Massachusetts