[IP] Re: success in one of our battles

     That is fantastic news!  I will be sending in this claim for Claire for
the first time this year.  Endo out in Vancouver said not to bother, that it
was written specifically to exclude diabetes.
     Do you think I should send in  a lot of stuff right away?  I didn't know
if I should just start off by sending in that form that the doctor signs.
Our paediatrician signed that Claire is on life-sustaining treatment.
     When we lived in the UK Claire received their version of the Disability
living allowance at the highest rate possible.  The form there was about 30
pages long, very detailed and it took me a month to fill it all in.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8