[IP] Re: Tape Removal

If you want your set to just slide off with almost no pulling, drip a few
drops of "REMOVE" by Smith and Nephew over the tape and let it sit for about
15 minutes.  There may be other similar brands that come in liquid form in a
bottle.  This works really well for Claire, who hated pulling out the old set
as much as she hated the new one being put in, until we used this method.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8