[IP] Finding an endocrinologist

 I am in desperate need of some assistance. My husband recently got out of the
Marine Corps and I have only been in the US for a couple of years so I have
absolutely no idea how the heath care system works regarding my diabetes. We do
have insurance (we paid heaps of money to have the insurance that we had in the
military carried over). The main thing I would like to know please is how to go
about finding an endocrinologist. Do I need a referal from a doctor or can I
just call around and find one who accepts my insurance? I am in desperate need
of one so any help will certainly be appreciated. Thanks.
Jacqueline Hall

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

Do you Yahoo!?