[IP] cozmo to require me to think more

Scott -

 <<It's making me think more because I know that the wild west cheeseburger and
medium fries with a diet coke from Checkers that I had for dinner last nite
takes 14 units. I haven't the faintest clue how many carbs are in it.>>

 Set it to bolus by units/insulin ratio instead of grams/carbs. Hmmmm? Problem
solved. The good thing about the Cozmo is that you don't HAVE to use any of the
functions. You can turn off what you don't use.

western Massachusetts