[IP] BG Variance.- a way to save test strips from spoiling

Adriana -

 <<I am really gatting annoyed at this whole diabetes thing right now. This has
not been my week. I just want to scream!>>

 I am not trying to be facetious or make light of your concern, but this is why
I never test Joshua's bg levels with more than one meter. I have enough stress,
I don't need to worry about how accurate the damn meter is & I have at least 5
different meters.

western Massachusetts