[IP] Re: ... and having babies

>>>Back in the "olden" days before meters and even A1cs, many of us had
healthy babies and never knew what our day to day bg levels were.  We only
knew what they were when we visited out doctors.  Yes, we had urine testing,
but that really didn't mean a whole lot unless you were 4+ all the time. >>>

Even if they wwre 4+ all the time didn't tell the true story as it depended
on the DMer's renal threshold. I knew a lady whose dh didn't spill any sugar
until 286 which probably registered as a trace or 1+. Then someone else
might have 4+ and not really have that high of a BG but a low renal
threshold. YMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

What's good about the Good Ol' Days? They're gone!!