RE: [IP] perinatologist & my 20 week sonogram results

At 08:12 PM 3/7/03, janet wrote:
>I feel like I'm the first pregnant pumper on the list to ever have had
>go "wrong"!--I hate and refrain from using that word in this case. I haven't
>ever read another post that mentioned abnormalities in their babies. We still
>consider Alex to be perfect and healthy and will stay on top of monitoring his

But, even non-diabetic women have things go "wrong" during
pregnancy.  That's called life and you definitely shouldn't blame
yourself.  Things happen.  I'm sure Alex will be a very healthy baby and
you'll be able to deal with whatever problems come along the way.  Best
wishes always.