[IP] MM letters

So, what you're saying is I should have at least been notified of the
buyout/merger with Medtronic?  I don't think any of us were complaining that
we're not getting regular letters from MMM, I think we were just doing a
little comparison of contact that we've had "after the sale" that doesn't
include an invoice.  See, you even had to tell how often you've been
contacted in your long history with MMM!!!  :)

<<<In 11 years (forgot it's 2003 now) of being their customer, I think I've
rec'd 2 letters, maybe three. There really isn't any reason to send out
thousands and thousands of letters unless something major comes up - like a
merger or announcement. ;-)

\(/ Jan (63 y/o, dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C