[IP] Yikes!

 Well I went for breakfast with my brother and I had tested about 30 minutes
before we left and my sugars was great, we left, I got there and turned the car
off and realized I had no purse and thought yikes I got no lisence I'll have to
drive extra carefull(funny how you tell your self to drive extra careful so you
don't get pulled over without a license - I gues if you have it you can drive as
dumb as you like!!!) anyways I got inside and realized I got no meter!!! I had
just tested so no big deal but I ate as fast as I could and just wanted to get
home to get my meter I felt so weird without it! It would be like a cop with out
his/her gun. Scary, I NEVER go anywhere without it! I get very nervous without

 Pretty sad, but anyways my brother had to pay for my meal cause I had no money
- hehehe

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm