Re: [IP] New BD Meter--MM Letters

   You are not the only one to be the last on the Minimed list.  I just
recieved my letter requarding supplies and the new workers at minimed about a
week ago.  It had been mentioned on here at least a week if not two prior to
 that. I believe they maybe sending the letters out alphabetically or something
like that.  Considering minimed is one of the largest pump companies and this
 is a non urgent matter I understand the delay. Just wait a couple of weeks and
I bet you get a letter.
    Wendy, Curley Blue, mm 508, moe the meter and larry the lancer.