Cat destroyed tubing (was: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #103)

- "Several of you have had this happen.  I just wondered if any of you ended up
with some of the insulin in the tubing "

I wouldnt think it very likely, since it does require a little preasure, to
force the insulin into you.....
AH AH, no wonder they call it "an insulin PUMP"

len dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02