[IP] Re: Minimed getting frustrated

Hi: The letter is concerning condensing telephone numbers etc. in order to
make the order and phone process easier.  If you didn't order the supplies and
they are billing you three years back--make them produce the invoice,
indicating what they say you bought.  Then you should be able to honestly
discuss what you did or did not purchase as far as supplies go. Three years is
way too long for this sort of thing.  My own supplies were not paid for one
year, and the HMO blamed Minimed.  It took phone calls on my part to get
something done. Best wishes for success.