Re: [IP] health insurance

I have my own business (child care) and obtained my health insurance through
my local Chamber of Commerce. By joining the Chamber they can offer group
rates. They just "lump" everyone in together and form what would be like one
big company. It is still expensive as there is no employer paying part of the
premium but at least you have coverage. I also have a friend who owns her own
business and she gets her health insurance through an independent insurance
agent. I guess they can do sort of the same thing that the Chamber does. Good
Luck starting the business and getting your insurance straightened out.