Cat destroyed tubing (was: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #103)

>  I have been pumping for almost a year [ anniversary is 3-27] and my cat
> bit the tubing in half. don't know when he got to it unless it was in the
> morning when he was trying to get me to wake up to feed him. Did not know
> it until I felt a wet spot on my pants.

Several of you have had this happen.  I just wondered if any of you ended up
with some of the insulin in the tubing still attached to you migrating via
gravity to give you an unexpected bolus?  That would be my fear under those
circumstances.  Fortunately, gravity would usually work in your favor, but
if it happened in bed, I should think it could easily give you insulin you
didn't need.

Maybe it's a good thing we don't have any pets around here!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990