[IP] health insurance

I need some information from all of the IPers.  I hope to be starting my own
business in the next couple years.  What I'm interested in is
information/ideas on obtainin health insurance.  I know there are many
members on this list that aren't covered by health insurance through places
of employment.  From the 4000+ members, there MUST be someone that has their
own business and has procured health insurance in other ways.  Can any of
you help me?  Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!

Lea I
dxd 11/1980; pumping 12/00