[IP] Re: MM letters

> I have been a customer of MM for over 2 years and have NEVER received any
> correspondence from them.  I beginning to think they have lost my address.
> Although I know they haven't because I still receive my pump supplies.

In 11 years (forgot it's 2003 now) of being their customer, I think I've
rec'd 2 letters, maybe three. There really isn't any reason to send out
thousands and thousands of letters unless something major comes up - like a
merger or announcement. ;-)

Do the other pump companies regularly send out letters? If so, what is the

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I woke up this morning, took a breath - and it worked, so I must be fine ~
Beverly's 103 y/o aunt