Re: [IP] cozmo dosing units vs carbs

Well as we say YMMV, but after closely looking at all the pumps
before selecting the Cozmo, I have to say that the single most
important reason i selected the Cozmo was because it has the
simplest, easiest and most reliable 'touch bolus' function.  You push
one button as often as you want a preset increment, then it confirms
back what you pressed, then you hit it again to say yes.  All with a
little vibration.  Very discreet and very easy.  I use it for 80% of
my meal boluses.

<<<<<<<<On the topic of is it a pain to go through all these steps to bolus.  I
initially thought it was going to be.  I am only using the cozmo for a
couple months as part of a study and I was so put off by what I thought
was a big step backwards from the quick bolus of my dtron, I'm not sure I
would have permanently switched to the cozmo.  But there are a couple of
factors.  There is a quick bolus button which does not go through the
menus.   I did find this to be more of a hassle and couldn't do the
quick bolus w/o looking at the screen (since I had to wait for the
confirmations and then
do the extra press) so I haven't been using it.>>>>>>>>>>>