Re: [IP] New BD Meter--MM Letters

I got a letter from minimed apoligizing for their bad service & saying they
doubled their staff & upgraded their system & hardware & a few other things
to be better. They say the reason for the problems is related to the huge
increase in pump users.
I have had nothing but excellent service from them. Quick, caring,
dependable, knowledgeable, ...
I have read horror stories about the new pump but I have a 508 & ... as far
as I am concerned there is no better company nor pump!
I use the accuchek complete & am not changing! They too have been
Guess I got lucky!