[IP] Mini Med...getting frustrated with them!

I'm not sure what letters everyone is talking about.  I only get bills and
supplies, no newsletters, etc.  In fact, I got a bill from them for 290
dollars from 3 years ago!  And the funny thing is, I never used what they
charged me for!  I called them up and wanted an answer to this.  The lady said
she'd have a supervisor call me back and she wasn't sure why they'd send me a
bill fromover 3 yrs ago.  And the supervisor still has not called back.  I
think it is time for me to leave mini med.  I have never had so much trouble
with ANY company, nonetheless a company I am trusting with my mechanical