[IP] MM508 supplies

Hi Everyone,

I recently switched to the Paradigm pump and have been left with quite a
few MM 508 supplies (2 full boxes of reservoirs and 2 boxes of Quickset
9mm) If anyone would like to purchase them please email me privately. I
apologize, I do not have any drug coverage and had to pay full price,
otherwise I would just give them away. I will offer them at a very
reduced price.  However, if there is someone out there is really
struggling with the financial costs of the pump, please let me know and I
will send them to you for only the cost of shipping.  I don't want to
just throw them away.

Please contact me if you are interested.

email @ redacted

Have a great day!!