Re: [IP] Request information on Animas/MiniMed/DTRON Plus

FYI......... my animus only beeps once for a low reservoir, and if I accept
it, it shuts up .......no more beepin, in fact I kinda pushed the envelope
last night when it went off at 3 am, I thought I had enough to last the rest
of the night........ooppssssss.........but it didn't beep any more that the
initial time.
Tami in Tucson

Dear Lyndy,
  Sorry to contradict you here, but i happen to know that animas has not
 around for 3 years now. I started pumping 6/9/00. At the time I was
my pump i really only had two choices Disetronic and Minimed.  Animas was an
 option but they did not start shipping their pumps till July of 2000. I
to believe my next pump will be the Cozmo.  If the animas beeps every three
 minutes for a low reservoir it isn't for me. My minimed beeps at 10 units
then when i get a no delievery so i don't waste any insulin.

 Wendy, curley blue, minimed  508, larry the lancer, and moe the meter.